Monday, October 11, 2010

hmm

so mark and i were sitting at dinner just before..... thai orchid down at henley!!! so good it makes me want to jump and dance!!!

mark remarked (no pun) that i seem to be incredibally calm given we finish in less than four weeks and i still have my big finale dress to do... plus about a million and one other things like buttons finishes pressing tags carelabels swing tickets etc etc.... and ive come home thinking.... well yeah i probably should be starting to sweat a little!!!

so this is my arghhh post.... 3 and a half weeks out and still a heck of a lot of stuff to finish!!!! but never fear, unlike my normal self whereby i do usually leave most things till the last minute - i have been unusually prepared in this instance..... so i say that tomorrow being a new day i will get up early, make a coffee, maybe go to the morning yoga class and get a good running start on my finale dress!!! if i can get up to the toile cutting stage by lunch time i will be a happy man!!!!

i have a bunch of photos from my camera to upload onto here but i think i will do that in a day or so!!!!

ive spent the last few days letting my fingers recover from multiple needle stabs!!!!! sewing needles (just thought i would add that) so i feel like im ready to jump back in!!!!

right!!!!! i
ill do it! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment